Do hot flashes leave you irritable and feeling frustrated?
Do they interrupt your good night’s sleep?
If you wish there were a way to get your hot flashes under control, the REPLENISH Study might be right for you. This medical research study is evaluating an investigational medication to see if it may reduce the frequency of hot flashes and sweating associated with menopause.
Find out if the REPLENISH Study may help you feel like yourself again.
To qualify, you must be:
- Female between the ages of 40 and 65
- Have not had a hysterectomy
- Suffer from several hot flashes a day
- Receive study medication at no cost
- Receive study-related medical exams (similar to an annual gynecologist visit) at no charge
- Are not required to have insurance
- May be reimbursed for time, travel and other expenses