News Headlines
Home » Diaspora (page 111)


Family of Green Card Holders (Permanent Residents)

As a green card holder (permanent resident), you may petition for certain family members to immigrate to the United States as permanent residents. You May Petition For The Following Family Members: Spouse (husband or wife) Unmarried children under 21 Unmarried son or daughter of any age Application Process To obtain a green card for your family member, you must: File ...

Read More »