* Bank of Ghana collapses 5 banks (Royal Bank, UniBank, Beige Bank, Construction Bank, Sovereign Bank) into Consolidated Bank Ghana Ltd.
* President Akufo-Addo swears in Jean Mensa, 3 other electoral commissioners.
* Enjoy no ‘honeymoon’; let past events guide you to make EC better – President Akufo-Addo tells Jean Mensa et al.
* Demonstrate honesty, integrity, sound knowledge of law – President Akufo-Addo to new judges.
* Create space to absorb high numbers of Free SHS students – President Akufo-Addo to university heads.
* 1 District 1 Factory: Government absorbs 50% interest rate charges.
* My family and I are not corrupt – President Akufo-Addo.
* Corruption allegations won’t shake me and my family – President Akufo-Addo.
* President Akufo-Addo gets award for Ghana’s port reforms.
* Corruption: ‘You can’t hang me; I’m too clean’ – President Akufo-Addo.
* University of Ghana appoints Mary Chinery-Hesse as new Chancellor.
* I will not let you down, I promise – Mary Chinery-Hesse.
* NAGRAT joins others in the push for double-track suspension.
* Let’s do away with offering bowls; it’s time for digital payments.
* Ken Ofori Atta’s opinion does not stand in President Akufo-Addo’s free SHS vision – Abdul-Hamid.
* Free SHS: Ignore Ofori-Atta’s ‘dead opinion’; ‘he has no locus’ – Abdul-Hamid.
* NDC’s Yamoah Ponkoh endorses NPP’s double-track Free SHS system.
* Suspend ‘stinking, inflated’ AMERI deal – Minority to Government.
* Midland police could be Invisible Force member – NDC MP says in jest.
* If $510m AMERI deal is fraud, then $1.1bn Mytilineos is ‘sakawa’ – NDC MPs.
* President Akufo-Addo government in ‘stinking’ Karpower deal – Minority.
* Extended Karpower deal worse than AMERI, we’ll prove it – Minority.
* Ameri re-negotiated: President Akufo-Addo neck-deep in ‘stinky, scandalous’ deal – Minority.
* AMERI deal signed by NPP government 45 percent higher than NDC’s – Ishmael Ackah.
* I have not rejected Mahama – Haruna Iddrisu.
* Mahama for 2020 will be a disadvantage to NDC – NPP MP.
* MPs rooting for Mahama are opportunists – Allotey Jacobs.
* What new is Mahama bringing? – Namoale.
* Alabi, our best hope – Victor Gbeho.
* Spio-Garbrah launches national essay competition for NDC Communicators.
* ‘Write an essay about me for cash’ – Spio tasks NDC communicators.
* Mepe citizens use festival to mobilise funds for development.
* Two suspected robbers arrested in Tamale.
* President Akufo-Addo not in control of Ghana – Top NDC official cries.
* Merger of 5 banks: Deposits, jobs safe – Bank of Ghana assures.
* Government to reconsider shareholding agreement with Bauxite Company – Amewu.
* Virgins are missing in the church – Pastor Eastwood Anaba.
* Chief Justice lauds Atuguba’s exemplary ‘record of true service’.
* NSS arrests 5 middlemen cashing in on re-postings.
*>>> Sports Headlines…*
* Schalke to rely more on Baba Rahman after departure of Benedikt Höwedes.
* Anthony Annan stars but HJK crash out of UEFA Champions League.
* Ebenezer Ofori claims he’s not playing Black Stars for money.
* Ghana forward Majeed Waris to join Nantes on loan.
*>>> Business Headlines…*
* Bank of Ghana has consolidated Royal Bank, UniBank, Beige Bank, Construction Bank and Sovereign Bank into the ‘Consolidated Bank Ghana limited’.
* We’re disappointed in President Akufo-Addo – Importers and Exporters.
* Banks consolidation: Bank owners, BoG officials who issued fake licences must be jailed – Analyst.
* The 5 CEOs/MDs behind the ‘collapsed’ banks.
* Unibank, others’ merger deliberate to collapse local banks – Adongo.
*>>> Entertainment Headlines…*
* Fred Nuamah buys GHC970,000 Porsche car for his wife.
* Kasoa youth start movement to get Zylofon Media boss to be MP.
* Condoms are like handkerchiefs to me – D.Cryme.
* Please don’t bleach; we like you like this – Fan begs Wendy Shay over her latest photo.
*>>> World News Headlines…*
* Mali candidates allege poll fraud ahead of results.
* Officer wins suit over claim he was mocked for black ancestry.
* WhatsApp starts charging business users.
* Ethiopia’s exiled patriarch Bishop Merkorios returns.
*GOOD MORNING & ENJOY YOUR DAY!*
*COMPLETED BY: SV KPODO*