*TOP GHANA NEWS FOR TODAY – THURSDAY, 14TH JUNE 2018…*
*>>> General News Headlines…*
* Russia World Cup kick start today, Ghana absent.
* Ignore fake $98m BECE marking deal – Ministry of Education.
* WAEC marks BECE scripts for free; why pay $98m to Chinese firm? – Ministry rubbishes story.
* NO BED SYNDROME: There were 5 empty beds but Ridge Hospital said ‘no beds’; my husband died – Widow.
* Court orders Attorney General to furnish Dr. Opuni with documents.
* Tony Lithur accuses Nana Oye of having affairs.
* Tony Lithur’s top 7 accusations against wife, Nana Oye Lithur.
* Tony Lithur names two men allegedly having affair with his wife, Oye Lithur.
* ‘Divorce petition leak unfortunate; pray for us’ – Oye-Lithur.
* I’m in love with Nana Oye Lithur – Abronye confesses.
* Anas petitions EOCO, BoG, AG to probe Nyantakyi over money laundering.
* Full document: Anas’ petition on money laundering probe against Nyantakyi.
* Money Laundering: All banks directed to provide information on Nyantakyi and GFA bank statements.
* You have done enough damage, leave Nyantakyi alone – Social media users to Anas.
* Google to open first African artificial intelligence centre in Ghana.
* STRANEK-Africa drags NIA, A-G before Supreme Court over Ghana card.
* RTI Action Campaign raises concerns over flaws in new bill.
* Togo unrest: Ghana, Guinea unite effort to bring peace
$1m per constituency to be disbursed this year – Minister.
* Toll-free lines can solve ‘no bed syndrome’ – MP.
* NPP Northern Regional second vice chairperson saves 3-week-old baby.
* First Lady, others to be honored by the Royal Philharmonic Choir.
* Keteke Ghana spearheads construction of four-unit classroom block in Suhyen.
* Father of suspended ‘Pepperdem’ presidential staffer begs.
* Suspending presidential staffer to please foot-soldiers wrong – Prof. Asare.
* Is our priority Ghana Card? – Allotey Jacobs asks government.
* Government committed to see Ghana fully digitised – Bawumia.
* Some government appointees sabotaging galamsey fight – Small scale miners allege.
* Government increases student loan by 50%.
* Help realise and implement SDGs – President Akufo-Addo to CEOs.
* Government can’t locate $178m Kelni GVG documents – Franklin Cudjoe.
* Family of 1-year-old to sue hospital for administering expired drugs.
* Procuring buses for party members good idea – Policy Analyst.
* Asenso sues A-Plus for GHC20m.
* NIA sued over Voter ID exclusion in Ghana Card registration.
* FIFA cannot ban Ghana – Foh-Amoaning.
* Lady purported to be Kennedy Agyapong’s sister fires Afia Schwarzenegger.
* #12: It’s wrong to invade someone’s privacy just because he occupies a public office – Lawyer.
* ‘Corruption in Ghana is endemic’ – Sheikh Aremeyaw.
* Pastor remanded for defiling minor.
* No wrongdoing in contract for Sammy Awuku’s wife – GFZA.
*>>> Sports Headlines…*
* GFA dissolution: Dr. Kofi Amoah leads five-member gov’t committee to manage football.
* Kotoko condemns Anas.
* Setting up interim body to manage football fruitless, useless exercise – AL-Wahab.
* Investigate Zylofon contract with GFA – CVM to Government.
*>>> Business Headlines…*
* Inflation for May increases marginally to 9.8%.
* Adopt prudent investment plans in Agric sector to promote inclusive growth – Ishmael Ackah.
* CAP30 to drain state of GHC1.3bn in 2018.
* Oil refiners in Africa push for uniform pricing.
*>>> Entertainment Headlines…*
* Film director slams Ghana Entertainment Awards USA over ‘wrong nomination’.
* ‘I’ve only slept with Fred Amugi and Waakye in the movie industry’ – Rosemond Brown.
* Bola Ray, Berla Mundi, others ready for Kufuor health walk Saturday.
* Music is my passion, look out for more ‘collabos’ – Asamoah Gyan.
*>>> World News Headlines…*
* North Korea sanctions remain until complete denuclearisation – US.
* Russian teacher sacked over Instagram swimsuit photos.
* London Breed becomes San Francisco’s first black female mayor.
* Michael Jackson street naming scrapped.
*COMPILED BY: SV KPODO*