Ghana’s Ambassador to the United States, H.E. Dr. Barfuor Adjei-Barwuah, address the Ghanaian community in a video clip released by the embassy recently.. In his address, he promised among others that the embassy will :
1. Support the implementation of ROPAL.
2. Revamp the Embassy’s website to make it possible to procure services online.
3. Improve Communications systems to make it easier for Ghanaians to be in touch with the embassy.
4. Implement “Embassy on the Go” program where the Embassy will set up temp platforms at Ghanaian events.
5. Open more Honorary Consulates across the US.
We produce the full speech in the video clip below.