*ATTENTION ALL GHANAIAN YOUTH*This year the GNC in searching for youth that will empower and broaden their leadership skills with an amazing internship opportunity with the ISF bank. The Internship program will be a great opportunity to learn and gain experience in both communication and finance. The skills learned through this program will prepare our Ghanaian youth to be more marketable as they are entering the workforce and starting their careers.
The GNC and ISF Bank welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
“Nduom is one of two brothers, who along with their parents make up Groupe Nduom, a business conglomerate based in Ghana, West Africa. The group, founded by Dr. Paa Kwesi Nduom, owns 41 companies. ISF is the first venture outside of Africa” (Reedus, 2016).
The internship program offers the opportunity to:
• Work in an international development organization
• Work collaboratively with experienced professionals
• Gain a deeper understanding of development with finance, and learn about the impact ISF is making in the community
To become considered for the internship, you must:
• Be a Ghanaian
• Currently be in High school or in college
• Be able to participate in an 8-10-week paid internship at the ISF Bank and work 35 hours a week
• Be legally authorized to work in the US
• Be a student in good standing at your school, GPA 3.0 or above (3.5 for College)
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Basic Computer skills (Word, excel…)
• Obtain a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or school administrator.
We encourage all youth to apply for this great opportunity. Contact the GNC if you have any questions!! We look forward to hearing from you all.